Most of the courses that are conducted by the academy are accredited, in association with world renowned educational and professional bodies. The courses are offered as public programs in our ultra-modern training center or in locations nationwide. Courses and training programs are offered in the following areas:
* American Petroleum Institute (Api)
* American Society Of Mechanical Enginners (ASME)
* Process Engineering
* Construction And Building Technology
* Corrosion Engineering & Nace Courses
* Electrical And Power Systems Engineering
* Electronic Security Systems
* Electronic & Instrumentation
* Energy Systems (Traditional & Renewable)
* Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
* Mechanical Engineering
* Minerals, Geophysics Andexploration
* Oil And Gas Engineering
* Coating & Painting Applications
* Pipeline Technology
* Inspection And Plant Integrity
* Plant Operations
* Polymer Science And Engineering
* Project Manangement
* Metallurgy & Welding Technology
* Management Skills Enhancement
* Personal Skills Development
* Quality Management
* Leadership Development
* Management & Business For Oil & Gas *
Copyright © 2015 Trincontinental Group. All right reserved.
Why Study With Us?
Tricontinental Industrial Academy is always inviting you to attend a course and learn more about your career in the various degree programs. Our program is open to anyone regardless your location. Aside from Tricontinental Industrial Academy programs, we take interest in students who demonstrate excellence and high level of commitments in their work.
The school hosts a robust speakers program, featuring illustrated talks by some of the world’s most distinguished qualified lecturers and engineers. In this education session, students are open to the public, and a sound lectures of wide range of ideas, enriching the day-to-day academic discourse and impacting decisions that shape engineering and management practice and research.
Most of the courses that are conducted by the academy are accredited, in association with world renowned educational and professional bodies.